Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Going Home!

Spring break, 2011. Green Bay, Wisconsin style. While everyone usually goes to a warm climate place for spring break such as Florida, Texas, or Mexico, I went home to a colder climate to see my superbowl champs hometown and my hometown. I made the 10 hour trip on I-94 back home with a buddy of mine and could not wait to see my homeland and the Green Bay Packers. When I got home and rested up after a day of traveling, I went and visited Lambeau field and the atrium. The Superbowl champions flag was waiving proud above Lambeau field along with the American flag. The fence painters had their new sangs painted on there fences catching the eyes of fans and players. The atrium was packed with people taking tours exploring Lambeau field, and viewing the glory of historic Lambeau field and the great new atrium. Then I went into the Packers merchandise store. Man let me tell you, it was packed! It was packed with every Superbowl merchandise you could think of along with people everywhere! I mean everywhere. The two story store was absolutely rocking and bumping. There was so many people, the lines were out to the atrium and that was four weeks after the Superbowl champs made a return home. I have never seen that many people at Lambeau field just viewing the stadium and beeing there. Curly's bar was also bumping. The place was packed as people waited to eat some of the best food Lambeau has to offer. Beeing home was amazing and I wanted to stay alot longer than the week I was home. I hope these next weeks fly by so I can be home celebrating along with the people of Green Bay untill the next Superbowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment